- The painters have been busy painting the balcony and front of the building - this means not only have we had them, but also scaffolders. Not only has everything that was on the balcony moved either to the middle of the balcony or to the sitting room; for the past week we have been getting up and walking into the kitchen/sitting room and there's been person outside the window.
- Last Saturday we walk into Sydney again - but this time, we also walked back home. Slumped on the sofa, wondering why our legs were so tired, we then discovered we had walked around 20km - that made us feel a little better! The view from the harbour bridge the second (and third) time was just as breathtaking:
- Spring time is well and truly here, and it has been warming up: 33 degrees on Tuesday! People were complaining on the radio how hot they were. I, on the other hand, was contemplating putting on a jumper...
- We ate our first evening meal outside! Listening to the crickets in the background, and watching the twinkling lights over the bay, it beat any restaurant! Here's hoping to many more!
- Those phone companies really recycle numbers. I sent T a WhatsApp image (basically a text message with photo done through the internet so it's free). When I checked his WhatsApp profile pic, to my horror there was a picture of a mystery girl on it!
He checked his profile pic - he didn't have one.
I looked again and realized I had sent the image to his old Canadian number, which has obviously been re-issued...
(In case you are wondering, the picture was a goofy Albie...):